United States of America
- Take your original professional certificates (and copies) to a Public Notary (bank/post office) to be notarized.
- Get your Educational Certificates authenticated by the Secretary of State at the US State Department – http://www.e-secretaryofstate.com/
- Send your documents to US Department of State –Attestation Division
- Educational Certificates should then be authenticated by the UAE embassy
- Take your original professional certificates (and copies) to a Solicitor to be notarized
- Take all document to the Department of Foreign Affairs to be authenticated
- All authenticated certificates can then be sent to UAE Chamber of Commerce
- Take your original professional certificates and copies to a Solicitor to be notarized
- Take all notarized documents to the Foreign Affairs and International Trade, Canada.
- Bring or send documents to the UAE embassy in Canada.
- Bring your documents (original and copies) to a Notary Public in New Zealand.
- Take all of the notarized documents to the Department of Internal Affairs.
- Submit all of your documents to the Australian UAE Embassy as New Zealand does not have a UAE Embassy